Monday, March 9, 2015

Birthday Fun!

I blogged on all the fun leading up to my birthday but never blogged about my actual birthday so here goes!

My morning started out by Skyping with the cutest 3, 4, and 5 year olds EVER!


I then went to West Lake Elementary to spend time with my friends and their students! I wore this super cool shirt one of my former students got me because I share my birthday with Dr. Seuss!

After school, I went to get a pedicure, complete with a hot stone foot massage and all! I loved my new fun aqua color too!

When I got home I discovered this beauty... Laura (fabulous friend from Tunisia) sent me my favorite flower on my birthday!

Then we went out for dinner at my favorite restaurant... Bella Monica!

Afterwards, we came home and ate yummy cake and opened presents!

It was a wonderful birthday spent with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment