Saturday, February 28, 2015

Night Out with Friends!

A few weeks ago, my friend Jeanette mentioned that since I was here for my birthday, we should make the most of it and go out! So after talking to my friends from West Lake (my old school), we decided to go out to dinner and then to karaoke at a local bar! It was a wonderful night spent with some of my closest friends! I had a great time catching up with them outside of school! I also loved singing and dancing with my friends! Thanks ladies for an awesome night out! You are wonderful friends who I love and cherish deeply!

The 7 of us at the restaurant
(clockwise)
Michele, Brooke L, Jeanette, Laurie, Brooke C, Melissa, me

Once we got to Napper Tandy's, Melissa got her hand on the book! The book that holds all the songs we can choose from to sing! Jeanette, me, Melissa and Brooke L sang "No Scrubs" by TLC! It was too much fun!!

Brooke C, Jeanette, Melissa, Brooke L and me in the parking garage before heading home

No comments:

Post a Comment