Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! Yes, I am single but to me that has nothing to do with it! Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate those you love- your students, your family, your friends, your pets, and the list goes on! It is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate with my students and I missed being with them this year! But I enjoyed spending the day before Valentine's Day at my old school and spending the day of with friends! It was a special day for sure!

My daddy got me flowers!

Saturday during the day I went to Raleigh Home Show with my friend, Whitney! It was a fun day and she definitely made it more fun!


The guy with the long beard is from Big Brother (not sure of his name but I he's popular, I think)

This is a popular chef of the restaurant The Farmer and the Chef and she has her own show on PBS

This shop was totally adorable and my favorite for sure!

Then we tried out beds, of course!


That night I had my Valentine's Night date with my friend Mariah! We ate at Lime and went to the movies to watch Black or White. It was a fun night for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment