Sunday, February 8, 2015

2 month Anniversary!

Today marks 2 months since my open heart surgery! Mom woke me up this morning and told me. It stayed with me all day long that 2 months ago I wasn't sure if I would wake up alive and I wasn't sure what valve I would have inside of me. But thanks be to God, I did wake up and woke up with only human valves inside of me! God is good and he blessed me with Dr. Jaquiss and Dr. Armstrong! Thank you for all of you who have prayed for my surgery and for my recovery! Thank you for your support and love! It has been a hard road but I am feeling that I am approaching the other side and to God be the glory!

December 8, 2014: Day of surgery

February 8, 2015: 2 months later
I made this heart shape cake to celebrate the occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment