Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekend in Review

It was a wonderful weekend full of lots of relaxing to get ready for another week ahead! It was also great to get back into routine!

Saturday morning I loved up on the babies that I missed so much!


Then I headed to the market. The view of the Mediterranean Sea never gets old! I cannot wait until it gets less crowded to go for a swim and walk on the beach!


Zoe and I relaxed and were productive!

Saturday night I went over to a friends' house to watch a movie on their lawn.  We watched Almost Famous and it was a great movie!

Sunday morning I woke up after sleeping in (wahoooo!!) and went for a swim at the embassy!

Then I went to school to get stuff done and came back to get things done around the house.  It was a productive and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment