Sunday, September 14, 2014

Worst Blogger Ever!

So I am offically the worst blogger ever! I am so sorry I have not blogger but the honest truth is, I have had nothing to really blog about. I am getting into quite a routine that is honestly not that exciting! Works for me but not much to blog about! So I went through my phone and thought I would post some random pictures I took.  Sorry it is not exciting!

Saw this on school campus when walking to my classroom... too sweet!

My house from the other side of the road.  I live in a gated community at the end so this is the wall and I was standing on the other side.  It was fun to see it from another point of view!

Zoe and I ran into these sheep on one of our nightly walks

I changed these three girls one Saturday... precious!

I washed my car at 9:00pm on a Tuesday night after Open House at school (Crazy, right? But it was going in to be inspected the next day and our cars have to be clean to pass inspection.)

On the way home from work, someone rear ended me (I was stopped at a stop sign) and didn't even flinch! He was lighting his cigarette... obviously that was more important!  But luckily, I got home and my car looked untouched!

They have Mexican food (small selection but still) at Carrefour!

And feta cheese!!

In my bathroom this is what I saw the other day...

This is how it is suppose to look! Oh Tunisia!

I sewed pillows for my couch


See? I really haven't been up to anything too exciting! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mexican food?! That's great!!! Sometimes it's the little things, right? :)

    And your pillows look great!

    ReplyDelete