Thursday, September 18, 2014

Walk to Sidi Bou Park and Birthday Celebration!

On Sunday in the 90 degrees plus heat, Zoe and I walked to Sidi Bou park with two of my friends and their kids.  It was a very hot walk but a lot of fun with friends! Zoe was so well behaved (she was great with the kids and didn't snap at my friends, I also let her off the leash at the park and she didn't run off)! We had a great time chatting and enjoying the empty park!

Snack Picnic in the park

Mila exploring the area

Romen and Liam playing soccer

Zoe off of her leash

The mosque we passed on our way home

A house in my neighborhood that is also the home of one of my students

Zoe and I after our long walk

Zoe minutes later on the kitchen floor... tired girl!

Later that night, I went to my friend's house for dinner to celebrate her birthday!

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment