Saturday, August 30, 2014

Home Tour!

Welcome to 5 allee du Jasmin in Cite les Pines!


Come into my gate 

and up to the front door 

but then look to the right

and to the left to see my front yard.

Here is my rosemary plant (covered in fallen flowers). 

Go around the corner to see my driveway (even though I park my car outside the gate because it is not an automatic gate which means it has to be manually opened each time I need to park.  Hard life!

At the end of the driveway, it my avocado tree!


My shed and supposedly my turtle Gracie lives in the purple plants

My backyard

My lemon tree

My lemon tree that is not ready so they look like limes

My back patio and basil plant.  Go through that door to the left and

enter my kitchen!  The back door is straight ahead with the red camel on it.

 Here is the other side of the kitchen

To the left of the kitchen is the downstairs bathroom and laundry room

hiding toilet 

Across from the bathroom is the dining room

To the right of dining room is the entry way and front door

My living room is to the left

Now let's turn around the go upstairs

We made it up the 20 stairs and to the hallway

At the top of the stairs to the left is my office/ everything room

Down the hall and to the right is my guest bedroom

Across the hall is the full bathroom

shower

toilet

End of the hallway is my bedroom


Here is the balcony outside my bedroom window

Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by to visit in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment