Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Life around Tunis

So life continues to be happily boring but to keep you happy here are some pictures. ;)

This was our weather a week ago (hello... September?!) and it was miserable! Not only was it hot, it was crazy humid which is not common for here.

They have taco makings at Carrfour now here are my tacos! Taste of "America"! Yum!

Zoe and I pass this house once in a while when we walk and I think it is so beautiful!

Zoe got a bath!

I bought FRESH eggs from the corner store.

The sunset one evening

My rose bush is blooming!


Here they are brightening up my kitchen.

Friday night dinner... sushi! Notice the sashimi is rolled into rosebuds. 

Rabbits at the market

I parallel parked all by myself for the first time!

Camel spotting at the market today (look next to the green trashcan)

No comments:

Post a Comment