Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!  Even though you weren't here to celebrate we all celebrated for you, in grandpa style!!  I miss you so much: your smile, the squeeze of your hand as I would hold it for hours, your stubbornness, your tears in your eyes when you said goodbye, your kisses, your comb-over (and always letting me fix it), your groaning when you had to get up out of your chair, your love for your family (grandma especially), and just being with you in complete silence!  You are an amazing grandpa whose memories with always be with us, no matter what!  I love you all the way to the moon and back again!

My favorite picture of him!  Oh how I love that smile!
 

My most favorite memory... LEGOLAND!

In honor of your birthday, Grandpa, I ate pizza with nooooo salad!  And I had ice cream for dessert!

I love you, Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment