Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sunday in London!

Sunday morning, we packed up the car (and my suitcase) and headed to London for church!

After church, I was hoping to see Berine and Janet who are from Kenya.  Janet (in the red... love the flower) and I met while I was visiting Kenya and loved her gentle and sweet spirit!  It was so good to see her again! I got to meet Berine who is also from Kenya. But after church on Sunday, Dave said he saw JP!!!!  I was crazy excited!  We worked closely with him when we visit Kenya and I just loved his sweet spirit- he was so much fun and has the biggest smile!  Berine and Janet live in London while JP lives in Switzerland!  What I love about this picture is these three Africans live in Europe and the American lives in Africa!  God is good!
 

After church, we walked around London to find a place for lunch!






Caitlin LaFrance and I ate at a Pizza Express in London 10 years ago when we went backpacking through Europe!  That was my first time I traveled abroad without my family! What a special memory!



Look what I found, Dad!

We were hoping to eat at this Chinese place because my last meal in Rome with the Boyers was Chinese!



Then it was time to head to the airport and say my goodbyes!  Boyers, I had an amazing trip and am so grateful we live just one plane ride (less than 3 hours) away!  I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment