Sunday, March 23, 2014

First Night in Rome

I had an amazing time in Rome with the Boyers!  But as you can imagine, I have tons of pictures (when batteries wanted to cooperate) so I am going to break up the posts.

After a long travel day for the Boyers and myself (oh did we have some journeys.... crazy crowded buses for them and standstill at passport control for me), I finally made it to the apartment just in time for pizza diner! :)  After dinner and wine, we took a walk around the neighborhood! 

First stop... GELATO!!!

Josh devoured Kate's strawberry and my chocolate!

Caleb was on trash duty! :)

 
The top of St. Peter's Basilica

Josh on his Daddy's shoulders... he loves it there!  (Oh and don't mind his eyes... those are his gelato eyes... he doesn't blink! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment