Monday, January 20, 2014

Worse Blogger Ever!

Yes, I know.  I have been a horrible blogger!  I am sorry Grandma, Aunt Jeanne, the Chapman sisters, and other readers!  While I am adding pictures up just to hold you over until this weekend, they are not of Tunisia's landscape or anything outside for that matter.  It is mostly of people and the world's sweetest dog!  Work has been super overwhelming since I got back and pair that with super homesickness... it's a fun combo! So here is my last week in pictures!

I took a picture with both of my parents before Zoe and I flew out.  Mom was excited that I didn't have make-up on so we look the same... pale, red-heads! ;)

Excuse our expressions... mom was being super picky and dad and I were over the pictures at this point! (Oh, and I chopped my hair off!)

This is Zoe and I in the Frankfurt airport sitting at our gate waiting to board the plane to Tunis... not in the bathroom like some once thought. 

Flying wore Zoe out!

Less than a week later and she is making this place her home!

This right here is the reason I did very little this weekend... report cards!!!  But... they are done! :)

Sleepy Zoe!  She had a play date on Sunday with Zelda and they actually might be friends!

Monday babysitting: Liam was quite tired this afternoon so he watched Umi Zoomie!  Too sweet!

I look this a couple of months ago but keep forgetting to share it.  Believe it or not, I love this view!  It is the view outside of my classroom door!  I love seeing the playground, the ever changing billboard, and  the skyline!

No comments:

Post a Comment