Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today my mom is 58!  For some reason, she feels that is a whole lot older than 57 but this morning she told me she looked the same that she did at 58! ;) Hehe!  Happy, happy birthday to my best friend!  She is always giving to others, helping others in every way possible, praying for others, and loving everyone (esp. her family and friends)!  She is also the funniest and most blunt person I know!  Her honesty always makes me smile!  On Friday, her friends threw her a surprise birthday party and today dad is taking her to the art museum for the porshe exhibit!  Mom, I love you to the moon and back!!







1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! Thank you sooo veeery much, my dear daughter!!! I love you very much...to the moon and back...and back again...!!! Thank you for surprising me with a phone call, first thing in the morning...xoxo

    ReplyDelete