Sunday, January 26, 2014

My weekend!

Here is my weekend in pictures!  The weather was gorgeous and school work was minimal so that makes for a great weekend! :)

I got out of work early (for me) so Zoe and I headed to the Lac for a longer walk. :)

The sunset Friday night (this is the view from my friend's 7th floor apartment)

Saturday I went to a hospital in downtown Tunis with two friends from work.  We bathed, changed, and fed the babies.  We loved up on the babies!

Afterwards, I ran home to pick up Zoe and we headed to Zelda's for a playdate.  Zoe is so comfortable there!


On the way home, we stopped at the Lac and walked the entire boardwalk.  What a gorgeous, windy day!


That night I babysat for Romen and Roshan!  

This morning, Joni and I headed to the market.  The citrus is in prime season right now so it is very abundant!  

So are raspberries and strawberries!

Not sure what these are but thought they were too cool!

Baby tomatoes!


My new favorite vegetable... fresh artichokes!!


The flowers are always gorgeous!

These are mushrooms!

3 girls were oohing over the guinea pigs at the market!  I love the red-head!

I bought a juicer today and made fresh squeezed orange juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment