Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sold!

Today was a very bittersweet day for me!  I sold my first home that I bought!  I loved this townhome so much because I bought it with my own money and no one had to co-sign with me (Oh the college days)!  This was all my house... all my responsibility and for me to take care of!  I felt like the such a big girl when I bought it!  Now get me wrong, my parents and brother did so much to help me paint it, repair it, keep it clean, prepare to sell it, and move out!  I was completely fine selling it (or so I thought) because I knew I would not have to worry about it while I was in Tunisia.  I wasn't sad as I prepared to clean it out and get it "show ready" for potential buyers to see.  But when it came time to pack up all my stuff and turn it over to its new owners... now that is where the hard part set in! I had a very hard time packing things up!  It was like denial had set in (or stubborness) and there was NO way I was moving out of MY home! I am very very very very very very grateful to my mom (and her friends she recruited) who helped me pack up and move out.  If it wasn't for my mom and friends, there is no way I would have ever moved out.  But as of today my townhome now belongs to someone else.  I left my bamboo for the new owners and left a sign that said "I hope this home brings you as much luck as it brought me."

Here are pictures of each room in my townhome (this is more for me to look back on and remember):

 







No comments:

Post a Comment