Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flower Field Paths

Winter didn't really come this year to Tunisia like it normally does (chilly temps and rain) and I have been grumpy. I wanted Winter because we are suppose to and as you know, I hate change. But it is now almost March so I have decided to stop sulky and welcome Spring. It appears to be on its way! My favorite part of Spring it the wildflowers we have here! They show up everywhere and are absolutely beautiful! Last weekend was a gorgeous one so Zoe and I went walking on the dirt paths through the flower fields. While the flowers are not in full bloom just yet, it was nice to see them starting and to see all the green! I also loved seeing the animals out and about too!



Love these too looking at the camera at just the right time!


Amongst the sheep and goats



Now this is true Africa... even surrounded by fields of flowers and animals, there is still a pile of trash.

The view leaving my neighborhood... reminds me of Florida!

Cannot wait to see these fields covered in yellow flowers soon enough







Not a flower field but saw this on a major road as I was driving home from swimming. Moooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment