Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day can be "dreary" for singles but I always try to enjoy it for what it is... a time to honor and be with those you love! I always go all out in my classroom because kids make every holiday more fun. (Click here to see my PKers celebrating Valentine's Day on Friday.) And this year on Valentine's Day, I got to spend the morning watching my two favorite kids in Tunis! We had so much fun playing, exploring and creating!

We started the morning off roller skating. Mila liked it better with her hands.

Liam is quite the skater and fast as can be...as you can tell by the blurry pic.

Love this girl loving my dog

Skating Darth Vader with Star Wars music on in the background

Love this girl and her princess spin!

Such a sweet cuddler

Mirror Selfies!


They both made Valentine cards for their parents... too sweet!


Thank you for letting me spend the morning with you two! I had such a wonderful time! You are such good kids and sweet as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment