Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hospital Visitors

I was blessed with many visitors while in the hospital! It was greatly to talk with people and to walk with them! It was because of my visitors I walked so much! I was not able to get pictures with all of my visitors but please know I cherished you all! Lots of love!

Heather (dear friend and babysit for her boys) and me

me and Lisa Hundley (friend with church and grew up with her girls)

me and Mitch (friend from church and was close friends with his daughter)

me and Megs (my cousin and dear friend)

me and my WLE girls who I cherish dearly! (Heather, Jeanette, Brooke, Melissa)

Meghan and Smiths (who I babysit for) Maddie, Carrie, Vinny, Ainsley Colin- yes they kids are too old to be babysat but they let me anyway because I have been with them 12 years!

Riley came to visit me in the PICU

Terri Bailey (friend from church) and mom

Kris Bailey (friend from church) and dad

My friends from Tunisia visiting through their presents!

Harrison's and Basu's sent me an edible arrangement with a heart balloon

Laura sent me a gorgeous flower bouquet! 

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment