Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day!

Each Christmas, we wear Christmas themed jammies and we stay in them all day long! It is a Killom tradition that we kept up this year even though we will celebrating from afar! I had Elf jammies and Paul had Santa jammies from years ago. So we were the Santa and Elf! ;)

Christmas morning breakfast was stuffed french toast and sausage

After breakfast we opened our stockings


 






Then we opened our presents






Can I just tell you how much i love this picture! Zoe looks shocked, embarrassed, sleepy or just plain irritated! Love it!

We burned all of our wrapping paper in the fire place

Later we had our Christmas dinner which was amazing and made by dad!

First up was cauliflower cheese soup and it was amazing!


Then we had our meal of green bean casserole, stuffing, Cornish hens, and potatoes au gratin with potatoes and sweet potatoes. It was all very yummy!

While I had lots of energy all day and felt pretty good, this is the point where I realized I am still the girl who just had open heart surgery. My body crashed and I became very tired! So I had to leave dinner early for a nap.

But after I woke up, we ate my dad's delicious pecan cranberry pie. Then we watched The Chef and took a walk! All in all, it was a great Christmas Day spent with family I love so!

No comments:

Post a Comment