Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adventures in Tunis!

I often get questions about where I am moving and what life will be like there.  While I still know very little (because I haven't been there yet), I thought I would let you know what I do know.

Tunisia is a very Northern country in Africa.  It is very close to Europe (only a 45 minute plane ride to Italy).


I will be living in Tunis which is at the very top of Tunisia.  It is on the Mediterranean Sea. 


I will be working at American Cooperative School of Tunis (ACST).  Here is the front entrance to the school.  Click here to see more pictures of the school.  If you want to learn more about the school, click here to visit their website. 

If you want to learn more what my life will be like in Tunis, you can click here to go to this detailed website made by teachers from the school.  It is a great overview of what I can expect/ prepare for. 

I fly out of RDU on August 7 and arrive in Tunis on August 8.  It is a 2 year contract.  I will be home each summer for two months (ACST is a traditional school) and plan on coming home for Christmas this year.

If there are any questions I did not answer, please feel free to leave a comment and I will try to answer it.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment