Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tunis with Aunt Jeanne

After Mahdia, Aunt Jeanne and I headed back to Tunis for 2 days (had to work... ) before we headed on to Provence, France. During the day while I was at work, she went on two guided tours to Oudna and the Bardo museum/ the Medina in downtown Tunis. But when school was out we got to do some sightseeing too!

On Monday, we went to one of my favorite places: The American Cemetery! It is such a mesmerizing, sobering and fascinating place to go!






After touring the cemetery, Aunt Jeanne wanted to see the Punic Ports.

Then we headed to dinner at "The Cliff" which was overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Gorgeous views for sure!


The next day, I had an appointment with my seamstress to go over plans for my dress she is making for me. Katie and I are having dresses made together so we went there to get measurements and discuss which fabrics we needed to buy. Aunt Jeanne came along too. What a fun experience!

After our appointment, we dropped Zoe off at the Harrisons where she will be staying while we are in France. Then we grabbed pizza with them at their favorite place! It was fun sharing my friends in Tunis with my family! 

Next stop... Provence, France!

No comments:

Post a Comment