Sunday, September 20, 2015

Life Lately in Tunis

So sorry I have been a bad blogger! :(  Blogger is not showing the pictures I downloaded so I have not been able to download them until now. A friend from work helped me out! :) So below in pictures is what is happening here in Tunis!

Lots of baby snuggling and loving!

Scottish tablet making with Cheryl!

Found baby tortoises in my basil plant

Saw a cow in the street on my way to school


Babysat these sweet ones for the first time- Iris and Tristan (they just moved to Tunis and their mom works at ACST)

More baby loving! Sweet Alba!

Zoe got a haircut! 


I rode the school bus home with Karen when my car was getting inspected.

Karen finished her mosaic!

More snuggles with sweet baby Alba!

We got a Chili's in Tunis!

Catherine and I went and were super excited to be at an American restaurant in Tunis!

Look! The menu is in English! 

Our table with our entrees!

On what felt like the hottest day, Zoe and I took a walk with the Harrison girls to Annie's to pick up some pesto and pasta! Zoe and Mila are buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment