Thursday, January 14, 2016

Fun in NC!

When I wasn't traveling, I was spending time with my friends and with my family! I did not get many pictures of the friends I got to spend time with but I treasured all the time I got to spend with them! My time in the states is always short but I try to spend as much time as I can with those I love!

Mom, dad and I went to see the new Star Wars movie. I am not a big Star Wars fan at all but I got hooked! It was a great movie!


Dad had too much fun with his light saber he made when we got home!

My very best friend got proposed to on December 12th and she is getting married in July 16! I am over the moon excited for her and cannot wait to stand beside her on her special day! :)  I was blessed to go dress shopping with her and her parents while I was in town. What a wonderful and special day!

She did find her dress that day but this is not it... somethings have to be kept a secret. ;) She looked beautiful in every dress she tried on! 

My other dear friend, also named Brooke, and I spend a LOT of time at our favorite store... Target! We loved to close the place down!

I got to spend some time with the Smith kids too! Love them dearly! This picture was taken when I thought I they were doing their homework. HA!

My visit was not complete without a trip to Waffle House with Ains and Mads! Cols had a basketball game but we brought him dinner afterwards! :)


I also had a check-up and a gamut of tests with the cardiologist.

They tests were not fun but they did show my heart is healing wonderfully and she is very happy with my progress!

Before I got back, Brooke comes over and helps me pack! Every time without fail! We always have fun and she is amazing! This time we played around with the selfie stick!

Mom had to join in too!

My trip was a whirlwind but I had a wonderful visit! I love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment