Friday, December 18, 2015

December in Tunisia

December has been a busy month but one filled with fun! And the best part is tomorrow I am heading home to see my family for Christmas! Man have a missed them and cannot wait to see them and hug them in person!

My car has not been in for maintence in well... a while. So my friend Catherine and her husband took me to a trusty mechanic who took care of my car. Katie's car was also having problems after a very bad mechanic experience at the VW dealership. So one Sunday morning the four of us got our cars fixed together. It was a long day but lots of fun spent together!

Catherine, Katie and I went to a produce stand and got some fresh orange juice while they were working on our cars

All better!

On Tuesday, Dec. 8th, a group of my closest friends went out for dinner to celebrate it being a year since my open heart surgery! Karen and I got there early so we had drinks while we waited!

It was a very special night with very special friends!
Katie, Karen H, me, Cheryl, Karen T, Kelli

The Harrison clan came over to generously help me set up and decorate my tree! This was much more fun with the three of them than doing it by myself!
Liam and Karen putting the star on the tree

Karen stringing lights

Liam the super decorator 

Ta-da! Mila, Liam, Zoe and the finished tree

Karen and Mila snuggling

All done! And is sure adds such Christmas spirit to my house!

This cat has suddenly adopted me and will not go away. It comes each night begging for food and will not leave me alone. She has tried to come into my house several times. And Zoe afraid of her so she doesn't scare them away. 

Got to snuggle with these babies on Saturday morning!



I made sugar cookies for my cookie decorating party. I did this last year and one of my friends asked if I was going to do it again so I thought why not! 

All done and ready for the party!

Friends decorating their cookies


Friends showing off their masterpieces!
Tamara

Katie

Michele and Cheryl

Karen T

Kelli

Lucie

Alice

Alex

Awawu

Catherine

Ashley

This was a fun party spending time with people who I don't always get to see as often as I would like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment