Saturday, August 15, 2015

Summertime Fun!

If I could describe my summer short and sweet, it would be friends and family! When I wasn't babysitting, I was spending time with my friends and family! I always cherish this times because I know they are only for a short while but when I get homesick, I remember the times we had and am grateful!

My dear (and longest) friend, Caitlin, came in town and it was so good to spend the afternoon with her!

Brooke and I concert hopped! First up was...

Rachel Platten.

Colbie Caillat and

Christina Perry! What an amazing concert! Love all 3 of these girls!

I also spent the night in Jacksonville one weekend! I loved spending time with Paul and Ellen and see the place they call home!





Brooke and I attended another concert... 

Lady Antebellum this time! 

Best concert I have been too!

Brooke and I got a pedicure and our favorite, fro yo and shopping!

My final Sunday night dinner was with my favs: Mom and Dad! We had my favorite salad and watched "Unexpected"! Then we ended our night with a walk!

I went to dinner with my dear from Laurie who I used to work with. She had a big surprise! She has a student from my first class show up to surprise! I taught him when he was in first grade 10 years ago! He is now going to be a sophomore in High School! It was so good to see him! Good for my teacher heart!

The amazing Brooke came over and helped me pack my 6 suitcases to get my butt back to Tunisia! She is an amazing friend! Oh and packing is always better with a Frosty!

Paul and Ellen came to see me off before I left for Tunisia! That meant the world to me! We ate dinner at the oyster house and dessert at Goodberry's, of course! It was a wonderful night with those I love most!

What a wonderful summer filled with those I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment