Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back in Tunisia!

After a very eventful (but very blessed) trip, we finally made it to Tunisia! Our first flight was delayed so we missed our connecting flughts but we were able to get on the next flights and made it by a hair to Tunisia! God took care of us!

All of our bags arrived too! They were all inspected and totally taped up but they arrived!

On Monday, I took mom to the market to stock up on produce! Figs are in season now here and they are her favorite!

For lunch, mom and I ate overlooking the Med Sea! 

Then we toured the American Cemetery! 

I am grateful she was able to see this beautiful place!

On Friday, we met at a restaurant that is right on the Sea! 

It was for a coworker's birthday so mom got to meet some friends from school too.

For dinner, Aoutef came out with us at my favorite restaurant in Tunisia!

Loved this shot leaving LaMarsa that night!

I sure do miss her tons but am so grateful she could come and spend the week with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment