Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stitch Fix: Mother/Daughter Edition

Stitch Fix is an online personal shopping company. Basically how it works is you fill out an online information sheet of what you like, don't like, your style, etc. It is very detailed! With this information, a Stitch Fix stylist picks out 5 pieces of clothing and mails them to you. You try on all the clothes and return what you don't wait and keep what you do want. I did this when I was in the states this summer and it was a lot of fun! I asked if mom wanted to do it with me this time while I was home and she obliged! So today our package came in the mail and we tried on our clothes. It was a lot of fun! Below is what we kept!

Beautiful navy blue sweater

Fun Chevron top (and oh so soft)

Fun open cardigan with the perfect orange and blue color

No comments:

Post a Comment