Sunday, July 12, 2015

Connecticut Visit

On our way back to NC from Maine, we stopped in Connecticut to see grandma and to visit with my aunts.

We stopped off to see Grandma first. It was so good to see her! She is a strong woman and willing herself to get stronger! Oh how I miss her smile!

She has a heart for others and is so loving!

I lover her so!

The next morning while we were getting ready, mom called me in to show me what was in Aunt Jeanne's back yard...

a BEAR!!!

He walked through Aunt Jeanne's back yard, into her side yard and down the street! It even had a collar on! It was so cool to see because I have never seen a bear in the wild before! 

Before heading home, we stopped by to see grandma one more time! Keep fighting and getting better grandma! We will see you in October to celebrate your 90th birthday with you!

We stopped by Radcliff Wire to see those in the office and had a take a picture of our red/orange colors before heading home! Too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment