Saturday, March 2, 2013

"29 and holding" Party!

One afternoon as I was driving home from Southpoint mall after spending the day with my best friend, it hit me... I will not be here to celebrate my 30th birthday with all of my friends!  I love my birthday but have not had a party since I was 21 and I am completely fine with that.  And I also felt silly suggesting my own party.  But my mom and friends loved the idea and she threw me the best party I could have asked for!  I just wanted to spend time with my friends... nothing extravagant or expensive.  My Saturday night family that I babysit for was kind enough to let us crash their house, on a Saturday night (their usual date night) nonetheless.

It was a wonderful night spent with all of my friends!  We chatted, laughed, and shared many fun memories and stories!  I will always cherish this time with my closest friends!  Thank you girls for being long-lasting friends who are there at anytime!  I love you all!

Brooke, best friend from college

Ellen, friend from church

Sara, friend from church

Colin, sweet boy I have babysit for since before he was born

 
 Ainsley, sweet girl I have babysat for since she was 6 weeks old

 
Carrie, the mom I babysit for

Laurie, friend from work

Chrissy, cousin and dear friend

Heather, friend from work

Melissa, friend from work

Michele, friend from work

  
Brooke, friend from work

 The whole group

No comments:

Post a Comment